In addition to unzipping power views to the appropriate folder, it is also necessary to tell Time Matters about the new power views in either program or user level setup.
To set up a program level power view, do the following (Instructions are from TM v8, I don't have access to v6 at the moment):
- Go to file > setup > general > program level
- Click the 'lists' tab
- Select the list type from the dropdown, and click the 'Set List Options' button
- Click the 'Power View' tab
- Click the 'Add' button
- Type the name of the PV, and select the power view in the dropdown. Set a filter and position if desired.
- Click 'OK' three times to close all dialogs
Once the list in question has been closed then re-opened again, the power view should now be available on the power view dropdown for that list. The process is similar for user level power views, but it occurs from user level setup. Hope this helps.